Holiday Safety Tips
While you’re celebrating with your friends and family this holiday season, please take precautions to ensure your loved ones are safe. Here are some friendly reminders that can help prevent fires.
- Never leave lit candles unattended – keep them out of reach from children
- Keep trees watered and way from open flames such as fireplaces, heaters or candles
- Do not overload extension cords – always turn off the decoration lights before going to bed
- Recycle your tree – do not burn it in the fireplace
- Do not put wrapping paper in the fireplace
- Keep a charged fire extinguisher in a central location
Safety first! Thanks for making sure your holiday season is a safe one.